Hello Monday! Another New Beginning of a New Week. I have so many things coming up in the near future to count down to, Im welcoming Mondays With Open Arms! Also, 20 Weeks Pregnant Tomorrow. Halfway there and besides hunger, my Second Trimester Symptoms aren’t that bad… Well, they aren’t Horrible, And I’ll take that!
I talk with a lot of ladies in their first Pregnancy right now, and in any pregnancy, your mind is going at least 160 at all time about everything. Being first time parents, like myself, preparing for baby number two with a toddler and moving into a new house also being nervous and anxious and dealing with the rollercoaster of emotions that we get to ride on through Pregnancy.
I know a lot of women are worried about the changes of their body and wondering, “Will I ever get my Pre Baby Body Back” and I know the feeling, talking to myself saying, “Hello, you’re growing your baby girl here, a miracle of life is inside you” You kind of get mad at yourself later when you think back how upset you might have got when you just couldn’t find a darn shirt to wear. Luckily, with this second Pregnancy, that has only happened a couple of times.
So I wanted to share my Two different Post Baby Transformations!
To Start… Picture number 1 was about a month before my Due Date and the Birth of my Son. Its not at a perfect side angel, however, My weight was up to 180/185 at my last prenatal checkup. For my height , and starting weight, I gained way above the ideal weight gain for Pregnancy. Like stated in my other post, I did not eat very healthy, nor was I very active at all.
Middle picture: I was about 6 Month into my lifestyle change.
- I stopped drinking soda
- Caffeine came from coffee and supplements
- Started to control my candy and sweets addiction
- 1 Cheat meal a Week
- High Protein Diet, Lots of Meats , Veggies and healthy Fats
- WATER WATER WATER
- Little Weights and Light Weights. Each workouts consist of 20-25 Minutes of Weights. I worked all body parts each workout day.
- 30-40 minutes Cardio after Weights. (LOTS OF CARDIO compared to Weights)
On to The Last Picture. We were trying to conceive at that time, so this was right around the time I found out we were expecting baby number 2.
- No Soda
- Caffeine still from Coffee and Supplements
- Medium Protein, higher carb, lots of veggies, and Healthy Fats
- A little more freedom with Cheat snacks and meals
- WATER WATER WATER
- Started to work on strength/ Muscle building
- Worked on my personal Best Daily/weekly( Lifting heavier and my heaviest)
- Limited Cardio. Cardio was only 5 minute warm up and 5 minutes to finish. Cardio consumed of things like Jump rope and Battle Ropes
- Split schedule. Shoulder/ Back and Bi’s/ Chest and Tri’s/ Leg Day
Im very proud of both, however, I felt my best With picture number 3, I was my most confident, And I felt my strongest. A Lot More Weight lifting, Higher Calories, which meant more food! A little more freedom on my diet and cheat meal. Which is pretty important when you have a toddler and always on the go. It’s Important to prepare and eat healthy, but for us Moms, it’s not ALWAYS the Easiest according to our day.
Overall, I wanted to give New Moms hope. It takes hard work, it won’t happen by with a miracle fat burner or overnight, But it is POSSIBLE! I want to Share this Picture…
Excuse the low quality of the first two pictures, but those are ACTUALLY me At 18 Years old. So that would be my Pre Baby body. So in Reality, I never wanted my pre baby body back. I wanted to be the best me and eventually the strongest me I could be.
So Pregnant Mommas out there. Stop worrying right now! You can do it. You start your own Journey, whatever pace, and with whatever goals you want and work on being the best you when baby arrives. Enjoy the pregnancy. Even though, some days it feel like it, we won’t be pregnant forever.
Weight Loss and muscle building goals??? Feel free to Email me @ missguinta9gmail.com
Check out all nutrition and health supplements here>>>Advocare.com
Enjoy your Monday! =)