19 Week Pregnant today. 1 Week From being halfway there.
Pre-workout picture with Baby girl…The Bump ❤
Energy Level: So much improvement from the past few weeks.
Workout: Worked out for an hour today. I work out much slower. I make sure my form is perfect. No rushed workouts life pre-Pregnancy. If Im to busy , I make it a rest day!
Kicking: Baby Girl is kicking like crazy. She is very low. So the big kicks in the bladder wakes me from my sleep
Feelings: Right now, we are in the middle of buying a house, so Im stressed, many little things will get me emotional. Kind of like Dominos falling down. lol
Cravings: This pregnancy is so much different, I have a lot better self control. I really don’t have cravings, BESIDES hot cheetos…Which lead me to…
Symptoms: Heartburn like crazy, which is a good enough reason to NOT eat those Hot cheetos. So there goes my craving anyway. Also, I have head pressure and neck tension. Only thing I found to calm that is cold water, ice pack on neck and a spraying myself with a little fan/mister!
Like In my Post Women, Weightlifting, And What Its Done For Me Post,I mentioned a little it about what Im taking now.
Im Currently taking Advocare During my pregnancy.
Is Advocare safe during Pregnancy??
Certainly!!! Everyone I talk to , I always Recommend that they talk to their Doctor of course! I asked the couple doctors That I see, and they all approved the products on Advocares Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Women Indication List!!
Advocare store here>>> Advocare.com
Here are a few things approved On the List and What I take!
- AdvoCare Slam® Liquid Vitamin and Amino Acid Supplement (Acai Berry, Fruit Punch, Mango Passionfruit, Pomegranate) —— Use sparingly-one serving per day**
- AdvoCare Spark® Vitamin and Amino Acid Supplement (Cherry – can Fruit Punch – pouches / can Grape – pouches / can Mandarin Orange – pouches / can Mango Strawberry – pouches / can Pink Lemonade – pouches / can Watermelon – pouches / can) Use sparingly-one serving per day**
- Rehydrate Electrolyte Replacement( Fruit Punch – pouches / can Key Lime Cherry – pouches / can Mango Pineapple – pouches / can Peach – pouches / can Red Raspberry – pouches) – Ok
- Post-Workout Recovery (Chocolate – pouches / can Vanilla – can) Ok
- Meal Replacement Shake (Berry – pouches Chocolate – pouches Chocolate Mocha – pouches Vanilla – pouches) – Ok
Overall, Second semester is going great. Very blessed to feel okay and be able to continue my working out.
Dealing with a little anxiety, with expecting baby girl and finding a house to live. On top of that I have my two blogs , keeping up with them and working from home isn’t that easy, but Im very excited how everything’s going right now and see what the future of my hard work has done and will do!
“All your dreams can come true, if you have the Courage to Pursue Them”